Saturday, July 13, 2019

Bedtime Gory

Continuing from yesterday morning, it's Twilight Of The Heroes - a classic tale from the golden days of yore by Ron Wilber. When reading along, remember that this was back in 1977 - so long ago that my then wife and i were still expecting our first child when it was published in Rocket's Blast Comic Collector. Long before the 'Dark Age' of comics, and way back when we could only dream of characters from different companies ever appearing together.

Some dreams are decidedly more twisted than others...


I miss the old zines.
(Hey, Mindbender! Is S-TAPA still publishing?)

page art by Ron Wilber for Rocket's Blast Comic Collector #s 143-  (1977)

1 comment:

  1. S-TAPA still has a mailing every few years or so, if only because my longer-form rants don't really fit in any other format (My diatribes don't lend themselves to being read on a phone). Plus, I have a whole super-hero universe living in my head that needs to get out and play somewhere.
    -Mindbender

    ReplyDelete