Saturday, December 2, 2017

Gallery Droppings

As mentioned previously, there's been a fair bit of rummaging through my own past lately, not just the usual comic & cultural archeology digs. I spoke recently of Galactic Villainy and some of the old works encountered while digging through old times.

I'm not sure how much talking there'll be today. I was thinking we'd go visual - basically a gallery dump of old personal works. So i've pulled a dozen and a half - or three half dozens, if one wants to obsess about it - pieces from the art pile, varying heavily in content, but light on the nudity since we've seen that before.

 WWW or GPS?

Digital Abstract

Lord Love A Duck

Voodoo Child

 Huang Shan Buddha

Om On Deranged

Pearl Of Justice

Huntress Posing

Old Man Wolf (Cover)

C'thul-whu?

The New Girl

Shadows Revisited

Reach I

Randerings 5 - Dancing Spider Monkeys

Thought

Dear John

Tales From The Voodoo Islands I

Got Prayer?

the works by -3-

2 comments:

  1. Interesting images. I like some of them more than others though. The female with the octopus face reminded me of a Dr. Who alien in TV Action, created by a reader in a competition in 1972.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dropped a wide variety of images expecting different folks to like different (brush) strokes, so no surprise that your mileage varies from pic to pic.
    The lady to which you refer was a depiction of the "sexy side of C'thul-hu" - a bit more alien than the Doctor usually engages with.

    ReplyDelete